A.The Single-Source Advantage
Our industry-leading REO rental programs provide clients with an alternative to the typical REO disposition strategy of liquidating assets during this historically soft real estate market. Through our rental programs, CPS stabilizes and repairs the asset, markets the property, and manages the renting and maintenance of the property.
B.Web-based Asset-by-Asset Tracking
A proprietary Web-based application tracks asset level information such as profits and losses on each property, enables review and approval of bids and invoices, and provides property managers with interaction and performance evaluation. Our rental programs offer innovative alternatives to traditional disposition strategies.
- Rents paid directly to CPS
- A unique model that provides centralized collection of rents using a national lockbox provider to ensure timely receipt, posting, and reconciliation of rents
- Ability to accept electronic rent payments from tenants using an on-line payment portal
- Collection capabilities with innovative tools incorporate automated tenant statements, standardized timeline/actions, automated call campaigns, and real-time management reporting throughout the collections life cycle
- Local personnel are responsible for all on-site property and maintenance issues and the 24-hour emergency support provision
- Standardized guidelines and authority matrices ensure timely completion of maintenance issues while managing costs to the asset holder
- A centralized repair desk ensures the quality of work and compliance with client and program requirements
E.Reporting, Controls, and Systems
- Our proprietary system allows for consistent process and quality control for all property management functions